Mr IAÏCH Ludovic
Here is some practical information about his practice.
Ludovic IAÏCH, Physiotherapist D.E., qualified Osteopath consults at the Muette Practice from Monday to Friday. He also sees patients on Sunday mornings but only pediatric emergencies and osteopathy treatments.
Consulting hours can be viewed, and appointments made, on the Doctolib site or by calling his secretary. Tel: 0145246950
Ludovic Iaich, kinésithérapeute D.E, ostéothérapeute certifié vous reçoit au sein du cabinet de la Muette du lundi au vendredi.
Une consultation existe le dimanche matin spécifiquement pour les urgences pédiatriques et soins d’ostéotherapies.
Les horaires de consultations et la prise de rendez-vous s’effectuent sur le site doctolib ou par téléphone au secrétariat 01.45.24.69.50
- trauma, all types (sprains, tendinitis, pulled muscles, broken bones….)
- rheumatic: arthritis, scoliosis, joint inflammation, lumbago, back pain and neck pain
- neurological: partial or total breakdown of the central and peripheral nervous systems
- respiratory: affecting babies, children and adults.
- Masseur-Kinésithérapeute Ostéopathe
- Suivi de maternité avec prise en charge de la femme enceinte: massage, étirements, et apprentissage des gestes de soulagement Formation en couple
- Bilan ostéopathique du bébé avec prévention de la plagiocéphalie
- Rééducation respiratoire
- Rééducation périnéale avec ma collaboratrice Julia BOCCARA
- Suivi des patients sportifs avec prise en charge préventive et curative, séances de coaching personnalisées.
- Traitement ostéopathique des restrictions de mobilité.
- Diplômé d’Etat en juin 2000 en Masso de kinésithérapie de l’association Valentin Hauy.
- Ecole spécialisé pour les déficients visuels.
7, rue de la Pompe, 75116 PARIS
Tél : +33 (0)1-45-24-69-50
Fax : +33 (0)1-45-24-77-78
Métro : Métro Muette (ligne 9)
Ludovic IAÏCH (Masseur Physiotherapist D.E., Osteopath)
treats all pathologies.
He is a specialist in manual osteopathic therapy (MTM) and is qualified in manual general osteopathic therapy, craniosacral, pediatric and visceral as well as completing courses in holistic training between 2003 and 2007.
The latest training course in 2017 was on the Bounine method, based on the realigning of the hips.
His numerous years of professional experience as well as his close cooperation with many health professionals (G.P.s, Pediatricians, Gynecologists, Dentists and Orthopedic surgeons) enable him today to give his patients an appropriate and customized treatment.
This has led to the creation of several treatment protocols:
- A respiratory treatment which is easy for adults (and children old enough to participate). He thus trains adults and the children’s parents to master this treatment so that they can continue doing it easily at home.
Having himself practiced competitive high-performance sport from 2006 to 2013; he is able to offer a comprehensive treatment for athletes.
This curative and preventive treatment is designed for those restarting sport as well as the future competitions of his patients specialized in tennis, golf, collective sports, combat sport, swimming, horse riding and triathlon.
His numerous training courses with babies as well as his close co-operation within the Muette Practice gives him the opportunity to receive many couples at his practice.
Indeed, he accompanies patients suffering from endometriosis, couples having problems conceiving as well as osteopathic postpartum treatment. He works on realigning hips (Bounine method) and treats infants for digestive problems, plagiocephaly, stiff neck, sleeping disorders.